PREORDER & LAYAWAY POLICY
Pre-OrdersPre-orders are advance purchases made on merchandise scheduled to ship at a future date. As you place your order, these items are reserved for you and taken out of available stock. A deposit is required on all pre-orders.
This is how pre-orders work:
1. Shop, add pre-order items to your cart and go through the normal checkout process.
2. During the checkout process you may choose to pay in full or 50% of the retail value. To pay 50% only, use coupon code PRESALE at checkout.
3. All orders that pay in full will receive FREE SHIPPING and will ship out first.
4. Once your merchandise arrives in the store, we will email you that the order has arrived and the balance is due. If you have paid in full your order will go out immediately. If you still have a balance due, we will invoice you the remainder of your balance. Invoices must be paid within 5 business days.
5. We will contact you via email if a item did not ship and refund the deposit or full payment.
Please review our return policy before placing all orders.